Sunday, February 16, 2014

One week down

Well, we've completed a week together, and things appear to be going pretty well. Buddy and I walked a few miles this morning, but then spent the afternoon lounging at home, watching Star Trek. Buddy was happy to shred the bone from the steak I had. I've never seen a dog consume a T bone quite so fast. I don't think it took him more than five minutes.

Anyway, his eye is looking a little better today and he's not fighting me anymore when it comes to applying the ointment to his ear. I'm hoping he'll be at his peak this week as I'd like to do a proper hike and test him in a tent overnight.

3 comments:

  1. Miles and I will be looking forward to hearing about the adventure. Buddys eye is looking better poor guy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's looking a lot better. Hey, I was wondering if you'd mind me taking Camie and Vader to the Dog park at the arboretum. I think it would be an invaluable teaching time for Buddy's training if I could have him walk with other dogs. On top of that, I know they'd all love to play around down there. Let me know what you think.

      Delete